Monday, April 18, 2011

Guest (=borrowed content) post by Seth Godin - Pick yourself!

When I started my recent entrepreneurial project I thought it would be straight-forward - build a good thing,  go to a competition, get endorsements and work like crazy until I make it happen.
Not impossible, just didn't happen. So I had to take the scenic route instead.

© Copyright Kenneth Allen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.

Today I came across a post by Seth Godin titled Reject the tyranny of being picked: pick yourself (trackback).
Seth's bottom line is "No one is going to pick you. Pick yourself."

© Copyright David Hawgood and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.


Not impossible, not necessarily an absolute truth, just a more sustainable state of mind. 
I love the scenic route!

No comments:

Post a Comment